7 Fashionable Skirt Trends And Styling Tips In The Year 2022
The skirt is the fabric that hangs down the waist and is worn by women. They look really elegant with proper styling and right tops. Skirts dominate the wardrobe of many women as it is always trendy. However, the styling of skirts might be difficult as there are plenty of them available. We’ll look into 7 types of the skirt and also learn the appropriate way to style them.
(Note: Always tuck your long tops or T-shirts inside the skirts at the waist. Wearing skirts with long tops almost covers them on the waist area and gives them an off look.)
- Pleated skirts: Pleated skirts look flowy and comfortable, and look fun when paired with T-shirts. Pleats run all over the skirt and accentuate the waist. Mostly, these skirts are knee-length and are available in pastel shades. You can also pair them with crop tops. Complete your entire look with accessories and heels.
- Asymmetrical Skirts: Skirts having no symmetry and running up-down are also very trendy. They have ruffled borders towards the asymmetrical side for extra drama. These skirts when styled with solid tops or T-shirts give you a mesmerizing.
(Tip: Grab this skirt and a tank top with a jacket. Complete your look with sandals.)
3. Draped Skirts: Every girl wants to have these skirts in their wardrobe as it gives a gorgeous look instantly. Wrap the skirt properly and tie it up around the waist. Grab your crop top, and you are good to go. They come in different designs, colors, and lengths. If you are wearing for parties complete the look with heels. Pair it with T-shirts for a casual look, and complete the outfit with sneakers.
4. Tiered Skirts: Tiered or ruffled skirts, as the name suggests are tiered, a cloth is added as it runs down. It can have many layers according to its length. Mostly these skirts are very casual and come in pair with top so you can wear them on a beach party. Sneakers, flip-flops, and pumps add brownies points to your look. With added ruffles, they look more casual and pretty. Accessorize the look accordingly.
5. Denim Skirts: Well, can they ever go off fashion? The denim skirts not only run perfectly down your waist giving you the most stylish look but are always trendy, and you can wear them any season. They look perfect with white shirts, t-shirts, and solid tops. It also comes with a slit or buttons to add more fashion to its approach. Pair them with boots and rock your social media accounts.
6. Mermaid Skirts: This type of skirt fits tightly from waist to knees and then flares out at the bottom. It makes you loom dreamy. Always pair them with the right tops or T-shirts. They are available in full-length and knee-length.
7. Pencil Skirts: Like Denim Skirts, can pencil skirts ever go out of fashion? There is a huge variety of them available in the market. Be it formals or casuals, they perfectly flatter your figure.
These are some of the skirt trends that are followed by fashion enthusiasts and celebrities in the year 2022. Always remember, you will look fashionable by wearing the outfits that make you confident and comfortable.